UBike Tours: Taiwan is a light-hearted card game for 2-4 players to plan their travel in North Taiwan with the convenient public bike system: UBike. It's a delightful mixture of "push your luck" and "tableau building" mechanics where you also get to visit some beautiful scenery spots in Taiwan.
In this game, players will take turns to either:
(A) Reveal 2 cards from the deck and place them one by one into one of the 5 rows according to the the ascending card number.
(B) Choose one of the remaining rows and take all the cards in hand, and play at most 1 Scenery card into their personal Journey with the help of their bike cards.
Once someone has completed their Journey of 9 cards, the game will end and players will score points based on the achievement in their Journey. Find the right timing to collect the cards you want is the key to become the travel master!
Scenery Cards x80
Opportunity Cards x25
Storage Cards x12
Bike Markers x18
Action Markers x4
Start Player Marker x1
Play Aid Cards x4
Scoring Cards x4
Scoring Cubes x4
*This item can be delivered from France.
UBike Tours: Taiwan
- Video Review by Zee Garcia (link)
- Unboxing by The Dice Tower (link)
- Review by Gameosity (link)
- Review by The Friendly Boardgamer (link)
- Review by The Game Shelf (link)
- Review by LudiKev (link) (French)
- Review by Swatsh (link) (French)
- Video Preview by cliquenabend (link) (German)
- Unboxing & Overview by Geek Night Games (link) (Spanish)
- Press Your Luck
- Tableau Building
- Set Collection