Play on Tabletopia >> PLAY
Egyptians love cats, especially Cleopatra. When she ruled Egypt, she commissioned cat rescuers to protect cats, and royal cat inspectors to report and reward rescuers. In her time, cats were napping happily and safely in the sun throughout Egypt.
In Cleocatra, players are Egyptian cat rescuers, and their goal is to save cats in the pyramids. A player receives 1 point for every unique cat rescued, plus 1 point per helper on the scoring tiles. When a player has scored 23 or more points, the game will end after the current round. The player with the most points wins the game.
Rescuer meeples x 12 (3 per player)
Score tokens x 4 (1 per player)
Cat Pyramid tiles x 13 (3 of each color, plus 1 Cleocatra tile)
Royal Inspector tokens x 3 (brown)
Scoreboard x 1
Rulebooks x2 (English & Chinese)
Expansion 1: Mummy Tile x3
Shuffle all Mummy Tiles into the draw pile. When a Mummy Tile is drawn, place it to the side. From then on, players may spend one Tile Action to use the Mummy's abilities.
Tile Abilities: Landslide, Chase, Quicksand
Expansion 2: Caesar Tile x3
Replace all orange tiles with Caesar tiles in the game. Caesar Tiles have their own special scoring rules.
Expansion 3: Master Rescuer x 4 (1 per player)
Each player replaces one of their regular Helper meeples with the Master Rescuer. When you use the Master Rescuer to save the cats, you score 2 VP per Helper involved.
Designer: Ta-Tw Wu
Publisher: Sunrise Tornado Studio
Time: 15-20 Min
English Rules (link)
French Rules (link)
German Rules (link)
Spanish Rules (link)
Italian Rules (link)
Japanese Rules (link)
Chinese Rules (link)
English Rules for all expansions (link)
- BGG Overview at SPIEL.Digital 2020 (Video)
- Unboxing by The Hungry Gamer (Video)
- Review by The Hungry Gamer (Video)
- Review by Game Vine (Video)
- Preview by Board Game Inquisition (Video)
- Review by The Hungry Gamer (Article)
- Review by Purple Phoenix (Article)
- Playthrough by The Hungry Gamer (Video)
- Playthrough by BoardGame Girl (Video)
- Tutorial by Oceano de Juegos (Spanish) (Video)
- Review by La Mesa de Dam (Spanish) (Video)
- Tile placement
- Area Control
- Variable Tile Abilities